Not much has been said about Atlas since Facebook purchased the advertising suite from Microsoft last year. However, a new partnership with cloud-based cross-platform advertising company Flite could help Facebook advertisers deliver better results off the site.
Flite announced Wednesday that the company has partnered with Atlas to offer customers an innovative new solution for display advertising. The Flite Design Studio, which specializes in real-time content advertising, will be integrated into Atlas’ ad-server solution.
Here’s what the partnership means for digital advertisers:
- Seamless integration between Flite’s creative studio and Atlas’s ad server and analytics
- Multi-screen support with HTML5 ads that work across both mobile and desktop environments
- The ability to easily stream dynamic and social content—including videos, Facebook, Twitter, image galleries, and more—into ads
- Live updates to ads without having to retraffic tags
- Comprehensive reporting, including deep engagement metrics
Flite CEO Will Price and Vice President of Engineering Toshinari Kureha talked with Inside Facebook about the impact that this partnership will have on Flite, Atlas, Facebook and Facebook advertisers.