Ad server and measurement platform Atlas Solutions, which Facebook acquired from Microsoft last February, announced an integration with cloud-based multiscreen advertising company Flite’s Flite Design Studio, as well as its selection of Innovid as its technology platform to deliver video advertising.
Flite became one of the first companies to integrate with Atlas via a direct application-programming interface, and Atlas advertisers will now have access to Flite Design Studio and its Web-based design tools for building HTML5 and Flash ads for desktop and mobile.
The two companies said the integration will provide advertisers with:
- Seamless integration between Flite Design Studio and Atlas’ ad server and analytics.
- Multiscreen support with HTML5 ads that work across mobile and desktop.
- The ability to easily stream dynamic and social content including videos, Facebook and Twitter posts, and image galleries into ads.
- Live updates to ads without having to retraffic tags.
- Comprehensive reporting, including deep engagement metrics.