Native advertising is a common buzzword these days, with good reason:the approach is claimed to have reinvigorated digital advertising by integrating content-rich ads within the flow of a site's content stream. Native ads provide the sort of content - whether useful or entertaining - that users are accustomed to consuming on a site.
But isn't native advertising just a new name for advertorials? Doesn't it blur the lines between editorial and paid authorship? Since native advertising should leverage a publisher's esteem among its readers, both advertisers and publishers have a stake in doing it right.
Join us for our webinar, Native Advertising: Examples & Best Practices, on Thursday, August 15th at 2 p.m. Eastern (11 a.m. Pacific) as we take a look at this growing trend in digital
advertising and how it can be implemented effectively.
REGISTER NOW - Limited Spots Available
Here is a sample of the insights we will explore:
- How native advertising can be defined (a working definition)
- How native advertising is being implemented today
- Stats around how effective native formats perform vs standard banners
- Examples of native advertising by several top digital publishers
- Trends among the early native ad innovators
- Best practices that help identify native advertising from editorial content
We hope you can join us. Reserve your spot today.