Native advertising is the biggest trend in online advertising this year — and one that will likely change how brands and publishers approach paid media forever.
To understand how the best early adopters are using native ads, we reviewed 9 prominent websites. We looked at what the native executions looked like, and why they work.
The results are compiled in this 27-page eBook.
Inside this eBook:
- How native advertising can be defined in this rapidly-evolving space
- Stats on native ad adoption by leading publishers and how native ads perform against standard banners
- 9 examples of native ad executions on sites like Forbes.com, Business Insider, and Tumblr
- Analysis of how these implementations work with these sites and their audiences
- 4 trends we see across popular native ad approaches
This is a must-review resource for publishers looking to offer their own native ads, and for brands surveying what kinds of opportunities are available.